Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello,Easy question from a newbie. Sorry ! Maybe not very interesting for you, but I didn't find the answer on the net or in the manual (even if it's written).I'm a sound engineer, and at my work, we use to use Cisco Sx300 series switches. We managed...

GGBoCa by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

Hi Experts ,  What is the command to check the logs in IOS-XE ? Show logging gives below output only ,  Syslog logging: enabled (0 messages dropped 1 messages rate-limited 9688 flushes 0 overruns xml disabled filtering disabled)No Active Message Disc...

How do I identify the frames/packets being dropped due to no adjacency? Branch site having problems. I engaged TAC on this but no solution. With built in Wireshark and other advanced capabilities, hoped we could identify which traffic the Cat9300 is ...

lcaruso by Level 6
  • 4 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

We use 2960-X switches and want to configure them so no IPv6 traffic can be sent. We don't use IPv6 and want to drop all traffic to help mitigate security vulnerabilities associated with it. How would I go about doing that?

zkorossy by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

Hi, I see very high utilization at random times. XX-DS17-1#show loggingSyslog logging: enabled (0 messages dropped, 0 messages rate-limited, 12248 flushes, 0 overruns, xml disabled, filtering disabled)No Active Message Discriminator. No Inactive Mess...

Sgj by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

I have a Cisco 9865 cable box with DVR capabilities.  They do not provide support and nor does Cable Company.The unit will not connect with the cable company to provide validation anymore (a new box has no problem).  Since it won't connect, we can't ...