cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Labels

Forum Posts

IOS XE and Call-home

Since upgrading to 16.9.4 I have had so many problems with switch IOS upgrades. I do not want the Smart licensing or call-home features. We just tested migrating from 16.9.4 to 16.9.5 and it failed. I don't want this series, anymore. Do the other IOS...

VSPAN configuration for nexus 9000 series

Hello Guys: My client has 2 Nexus 9508, they currently have 59 Vlans and looking to expand. We have four monitor sessions configured, however, they would like to have more sessions but base on this documentation(https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/...

sast by Beginner
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Nexus 5672UP High Availability

HiFirst of all, since I'm absolutely not an expert on switching, my questions would be a bit... stupid. Sorry about that if it is the case.On our platform, for high availability purpose, we have pairs of Catalyst 3650 (CISCO WS-C3650-24TS) connected ...

JaimZ by Beginner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Filter Packet PPPoE Discovery

Hello i have a sw nexus i have a router BGN with vlan 50 is going to sw then mode access to Client 1 and Client 2 BNG ==== SW1 == PORT1 =Client 1 (Mode access vlan 50)                              PORT2 =Client 2 (Mode access vlan 50) the have connec...

Connecting the ISP to a cisco 2960 Switch

Hello all, I have a weird situation on a client's configuration. It seems that the ISP fiber goes directly into a catalyst 2960 stack. How is that possible? I cannot manage to understand the thinking behind these (whoever did it before me). Which dev...

Ordering C9400 on CCW: Fan Tray?

I build a validated configuration for a C9410R chassis, supervisors & line cards in CCW.  When I expand the C9410R line to see the included components, I do not see an individual line for the fan tray as a $0 included item.  I also don't see where I ...

RB6502 by Beginner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! 3850-12XS-E IOS Upgrade

Spoiler  Hi Guys, We have the 3850-12XS-E in the Install Mode. I have few queries around it and will be very grateful for your assistance. 1. The Verify /md5 flash: cat3k_caa-universalk9.16.09.05.SPA.bin     The md5 value match between Cisco.com and ...

Ravs by Beginner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes