Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Can nybody explain SSH in brief to me. i know how to configure it. but my question is after configuring SSH on router how can i access the router(with telnet or using any other application).

Hi, Can any one help me providing a better solution for the folling problem. When adding the device either with Wizard or Device Driver "Cisco switches, Catalyst Series, hybrid text mode, Catalyst OS" it looks like NAS is able to connect the device a...

We are trying to setup 2 Nokia FWs in a High Availibility setup. Active/standby is are setup. When the active fails we are hoping for a stateful failover to the standby FW. Instead we are getting the following messages on the switch.2006 Nov 26 11:44...

If i want to call a phone from the outside of my firewall to the inside, do i need to allow that traffic in, via an access list, what would the access list look like, would it be rtp, etc allowed to go just to the call manager, or phone to phone ?

Hi Friends,I have the problem description like "MESSAGE INFO : Jun 13 03:54:58 gmt: %PM_SCP-SP-2-LCP_FW_ERR_INFORM: Module 4 is experiencing the following error: Port #1 transient TX_Pb error"Jun 13 04:32:41 gmt: %PM_SCP-SP-2-LCP_FW_ERR_INFORM: Modul...

The scheme of the network is on the picture. Router A supposes that router D is ABR/ASBR (review show ip ospf border-routers). And router A doesn't see router H as ASBR.I've checked OSPF databases on routers A and D. Router D doesn't sent LSA type 4 ...

kondratev by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I would like to know that suppose i have an ABR that is connected to area 1 and 0. Area 1 is normal, i want to advertise default route from this ABR to only area 1 and not area 0, can you kindly tell me the way by which i can achieve this ? i dont th...

On a new Cisco 3750 stack implementation, all went well except a number of older Wyse Winterm thin clients. They do not get a link light, or any connection to the stack at all. I have switched out multiple cables and cable types as well as setting ...