Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

I have a 3845 router and IOS c3845-advsecurityk9-mz.124-13 and I didn't find any command to set LACP (Link Access Control Protocol).I tried as well on 7200 and as well no command to set LACP was present.So I'm really surprised, is really Cisco suppor...

I have cisco 500G switch connected to a WLAN 4402.Seems to have probelms with clients connecting to the AP.In the switch it shows as unsupported device for 4402.Tried all the setting on the swith.If the WLAN controller is rebooted the all AP are able...

I am in need of some help here. I have just been put in a network admin position and I need to upgrade 3 new switches from C4000 to C4507R without taking the old ones off line. The old ones are running the older software while the new is running IO...

Hi,Is it possible to add multiple domain-names in dhcp-pool config on the 6513?In other words is this a legitimate command : domain-name abc.net,xyzoa.net,xyz.co.jp? Or is there some other way to make it work? Thanks.

Hi,I have a question regarding a 1841 router (2 FE ports) with 4-port ethernet switch card installed running IOS version 12.4(9)T1.I have 2 ADSL through both FastEthernet ports, for Internet connection. Internal connection is provided through etherne...

we are using Hybrid mode, I am changing the 6509 from Hybrid to Native mode. Everything has been changed. can somebody tell me if there is any documentation for testing the device in Native mode with different scenarios

bsmaganti by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! icmp echo & FIFO

It is often told that ICMP echo replies will be treated as low priority traffic and back seated. However, if an interface is participating in FIFO queueing then it stands to reason that they are forwarded in the order in which they are received. Can ...

bvihlidal by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi folks,If I want to design an infrastructure for voice, video and data like NGN, which one is the best practice:* VLAN per service? * VLAN per user?How do I assing the ID for those VLANs?Where can I find more information about it?Lots of questions ...

Does anyone know of any known issues in which a single switch in a stack is reloaded but additional switches will restart as well? For example, in a 5 switch stack, switch 3 is reloaded. Switch 1 and 2 reload as well.

c-wilkins by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes