Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Resolved! HSRP_not working

Hello,I have four Cisco 1800 series routers and a 3750 switch. All the four routers are connected to the 3750 switch. The first router is used for Mail trafficThe second for Citrix trafficthe third for general web browsingThe fourth router is a back...

Tarek by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, I have cisco 2620-XM. I have one ADSL WIC Card, one Serial and One FastEthernet in the router. From the cisco website i download the IOS which needs 64 MG and 16 MG Flash. I do have 64 memory, but when i download it on the ROuter i get a me...

Hi,Wanna ask that in 6509e chasis, install with the 2 unit sup2 module which do as redundancy.So with the "Sh Module" command in CAT OS, will it show 2 unit of MSFC card?Thanks -Gilbert

Hi all, i have 2 routers connected via serial link, RA and RB, RA has a pc in its lan with IP 10.1.1.30/24, RB has a pc with IP 10.2.1.30/24, now i am deploying a very SIMPLE site to site vpn with this access-list on both side, access-list 111 per ip...

network diagram:source---catalyst 7609---juniper M20---no receive.7609 connect M20 vlan is vlan404,why vlan 404 not prune.(*, 239.255.2.2), 00:02:19/stopped, RP 0.0.0.0, flags: D Incoming interface: Null, RPF nbr 0.0.0.0 Outgoing interface list: ...

Hi. Given a setup where routerA with ip add 10.0.1.1/24 on s0 which is connected to s1 of routerB which in turn has s0 with ip add of 10.0.2.1/24 connected to s1 of another router, routerC, with ip add of 10.0.2.2/24. Using tftpdnld, what should be...

Hi, My understanding of ebgp-multihop is that it increases the TTL so that we can reach for example a loopback interface whereby otherwise the packet would be dropped at the physical interface. Q: When configuring iBGP with loopback addresses why is...

hi all.here is the setup i have: ASA5510 - int e2 >port 14 on 2960sw in VLAN 40and port 14 is set to access mode.Server plugged into port 13 of same switch same vlan and set to access as well. ASA has access list to permit icmp any any echo on the e2...

SOL10 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I wanted to move two ports in an etherchannel from blade 4 to blade 3. So I configure two ports on blade 3 for channel-group 1 mode on and I get this messageEC-5-CANNOT_BUNDLE2: Gi3/1 is not compatible with Po1 and will be suspended (trunk encap of ...

jlhainy by Level 2
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi everybody,I have a very simple problem using RIPv1 which effectively amazed me.I tried (just for demonstration purpose) a very simple setup using 4 routers connected in line (1721+2610). They all have RIPv1 enabled. There are only classful net. a...