Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi All, I have a problem going on. I have a cisco layer 3 switch which is away from me. Both telnet and ping could work till last week but all of sudden I am not able to ping or telnet and an interesting thing is that I could ping other switchs (in t...

suraj2 by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I recently received a decommissioned 3650-12X48UQ-S. The config was either wiped or damaged during removal. I currently can only boot into rommon. Booting into the recovery sda9 fails under several errors. Downloading the ios file and booting fro...

Hi All, I'm trying to get source guard working. I've configured DHCP Snooping and DAI and they are working fine. I've tried to configure IPSG with just IP and also IP and MAC verification. When I'm just using IP verification the pings from host to ga...

jlimbo987 by Level 1
  • 23 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

Hi everyone,  Not entirely sure this is the right sub-section for this but since i have switches + routers+ firewalls involved, I guess any one of these would do?  Nevertheless, Im looking into introducing QoS to our very simple local lan, in order t...

VoIP.png
edhunterr by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am working on a configuration where I will have two switches at the edge that will serve as the termination points for my two ISPs. Ultimately, I would like utilize both connections for various reasons but for now this will just provide failover an...

cole04241 by Level 1
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! policy-map Issue

WS-C3650-12X48UR-ESoftware Version: 16.9.4 The issue is related to the application of a new policy-map and it not been hit. The switch config is show below: class-map match-all CTSmatch access-group name CTSclass-map match-all PACEYmatch access-group...

G3000LEE by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all, I found something strange recently. I used a cable tester connected to a port of switch 9200, and I have disable the poe feature on that port, but there was only 1\2\5\6 lights up of the cable tester.   It should lights up all the 8, right?  ...

Use of the "no service password-recovery" command is recommended when hardening Cisco-devices.But as I see the command is not available on the IE-platform? In my case: IE3300 running IOS XE 16.12.03 (Gibraltar) What would be the correct command to pr...

Energia by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, We have a pair of Nexus switches. We need to remove one of them from service to do some hardware upgrades, and then bring it back into service. We need to get the Operational VPC Role swung to Nexus1 which is going to stay operational, away fr...

CLCrawl by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes