Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello Experts!i need information/usefull link that contains Designing/implementing Cisco Content Swiched Network using CSS 11500.ur rely is always appreciatedRegards ALI

alsayed by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have multiple VLANs aggregated on a layer 3 switch that forwards traffic destined to the internet to a router. We want traffic for from one of the VLANs to go to the internet by a different route (we have another router / second leased line to int...

i have a problem in some vlan and i am asking what is the different between (Address determined by setup command VS Address determined by non-volatile memory)as you see in the sh ip int brall vlan method is nvran but only the 71 and 110 is manual so ...

Hi,I need to check the MAC address in each port of 4006 switch (Cat OS - 8.4).Show port mac-addr <portno> command is not available in 4006 switch.Can anybody help me out on this.Thanks,Guru

gururajan by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have multiple VLANs aggregated on a layer 3 switch that forwards traffic destined to the internet to a router. We want traffic for from one of the VLANs to go to the internet by a different route (we have another router / second leased line to int...

Hi,I am getting the following error on MSFC Module.%AAAA-3-TIMERNOPER: AAA/ACCT/TIMER: No periodic update but.-Traceback= 4019EC64 4019EA38 401A01D8 4024F4E4 4024F4D0Please some one help me what is this error. Thanks in Advance.

Hi, everybody:I'm trying to set up 802.1x in order to authenticate to my LAN users prior to they can access the networks resources. I have a Catalyst 2950 and I'm using Windows IAS 2000. Does somebody have any config example of this? Thanks in advanc...

What do the following commands really do? Do they drop or block the data from the interface that the violation has occurred?Switch(config-if)#switchport port-security violation protect&switch(config-if)#switchport port-security violation restrictThan...

Hi all,One query up here!i have 4007R chessis with two sup-4 : active and standby.i m not able to get connectivity using second gbic port of active supervisor.when i try to configure port 2 of this gibic i get following information:bslgdc_4507(config...

Dear all,I have WS-G5486 (1000base-LX/LH)IN CISCO 7609 ROUTER Which I want to connect with SFP-GE-S IN 7613 router. Is this compatiblecan anyone provide me link for this compatibiltyRegardsmahesh

can anyone tell me why we would need inarp on frame relay, what are the benifits ? and can we use an unnumbered like on a serial interface ?cheers