Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

i have two 2811 with 4 t1s between them. (2 on each). I would like to connect the two f0/1 interfaces on each router to each other so if both t1s go down on one router the packets coming in f0/0 will just route out f0/1 to the other router that still...

I want to know if the Cat 2955C-12 come with a DC adapter . if is not the case what are the current and volts specifications.

I have a router 7513 when I make any change on the configuration I'm getting the following error:er-plcgua1#sh slavedisk1:%Error show slavedisk1: (Error Sending Request)er-plcgua1#wrBuilding configuration...% Cannot communicate boot variable to slave...

Is there an issue when traffic crosses a trunk link between two switches compared to a traffic between two ports in one switch? Traffic, for example is a shared folder in a Server where 100,000 images with each image worth about 64kb are being writte...

joshnery1 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Could some one suggest me that what does this mean if any interface show "output flow-control is on and output flow-control is not supported."

I recently RMAd a bad 3550-24-PWR switch and got a refurbished one in return. However, this one seems to be a little louder than the one I had. 1) Is there any particular reason for this?2) Is there a way to adjust the speed of the fan or is that aut...

ciscors by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, I am attempting to move a DHCP scope from a Windows server directly to a 2621Xm router runing 12.2(23) IOS. Creating the scope itself is not the problem. The scope on the Windows server has two Novell options (option 78 & 79) for SLP. On th...

Hi,I am using two Cisco 6509 chasis acting as access/distribution switches. So I dual homed hosts connected to these switches. One NIC to each switch. Can I use HSRP between the two switches to provide fault tolerance when NIC1 is connected to one...

I need exactly the CLI based commands to configure the following scenario: I have Four Catalyst 2955 Switches with Enhanced Image software and all four switches are connected in Mesh Topology and Running RSTP (Rapid Spanning Tree Protocol). While all...

Hi all, on an e1 connection, whats is the max speed in the uk you can have, and does e1 have a constant speed, ot does it have a burst rate ?