Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

On a WS-C3750X-24 running software version 12.2(55)SE5 when I try to access the web administration interface with Firefox 17ESR, all I see is an empty 3x4 table with a blue-grey bar at the top and four icons in the first column: a green speech balloo...

hi all.. i need to know what is the best security practice for my below config on switch according to the networkdiagram i have ( isp---ASA---Router---SW1----SW2) - im using PVST between sw1 and sw2 and divided the vlans                              ...

I have a requirement to implement routing among 3 locations as shown in the following diagram. Location A.B & C are in a unique subnet in default vlan1. I cannot make any changes on these networks (A, B & C) because it's not under my control. Now I a...

Capture.JPG
avilt by Level 3
  • 9 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

I am trying to add an access list to snmpbut getting the following error. We recently re-ip this switches and the only changes we have made is re-ip mgmt0 and move them into new subnet # snmp-server community foobar use-ipv4acl mgmt-access3Internal C...

lchan007 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Please could someone help me with c2900-universalk9-mz.SPA.157-3.M8.bin file for Cisco 2911 i need it to upgrade my router but i currently don't have a contract to download it on cisco site.  

Hi all, I have to replace some X4500 pairs running with vss through new 95k pairs.I think vss is not compatible to stackwise virtual  so what is the best way to replace the X4500 without big issues?regardsChris   

c.glaser by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

Hi,I managed this setup in a test environement:   Notice: Once I afford one of the new fanless 10 Gb switches, it will replace the SG350, but I need a silent switch there and all cabling reaches that room. So I cannot swap the switches. I had to crea...

Internet Network Diagram Template 7.vpd-tmp.png
Filomena by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

Hi all, looking for some advice please; I am looking for 29** and 36** switches that meet these criterias; 25           Switch Layer 2, 48 porte POE, Uplink 1Gbps, Stackable2             Switch Layer 3, 24 o 48 porte, Modulo 4x1Gbps o 8x10GbpsCan you...

I wanted to check how much power our new Catalyst 9407 is consuming. The switch is configured and running.There is only one Access Point connected. No other clients. #sh power Power Fan States Sup...

Hello After upgrading our 2960-X stacks from 15.2(6)E3 to 15.2(7)E1, dynamic vlan assignment through MAB works randomly.We sometimes encounter this kind of errors :%PM-3-INTERNALERROR: Port Manager Internal Software Error (vlan > 0 && vlan < PM_MAX_V...

I have two C9200-24T switches that I have setup and stacked, and next I was looking to update the from 16.10.1 to 16.11.1. I had read the update process for the 9200's were different. Can I no longer copy the Bin file to flash and then execute a boot...

Hi All, We have a couple of 4500-X switches in VSS mode that would need a routine maintenance reboot. We plan to reboot both the chassis together and bring them back to the same state as before. What are the commands that need to be executed from the...

KB5 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card