Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Dear community, Sorry for this very basic question, I'm a beginner and I think that I'm missing something very basic  I have a N9K-9396TX on my home lab with NX-OS version 9.3(6), I'm trying learning about VRF and I'm trying to configure some interfa...

duran_tci by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,i have a n3k-c3064pq-10gx with version 7.0(3)I7(9) Bios:version 4.5.0 version and i have 2x 10G SFP+ (LACP) from my carrier and here is my switch config :SWT(config-acl)# show ip access-lists uplink-acl IP access list uplink-acl statistics per...

I am migrating to a new cage in our data center and for a time I will be connecting a pair of NX 6001 in cage A to 92160-YC-X. I'll have MM fiber running between the cages. Should QSFP-40G-SR4 SFPs be the right part to connect them? The distance woul...

I recently tried loading IOS 15.2 to my 2960G-8TC-L, only to realize that google sent me to download IOS 15 for 2960C. I can't see anything online for universal IOS for the 2960G, only for the 2960C. Are there no IOS 15 images available for the 2960G...

Hello everyone, I am trying to setup a AAA server just to authenticate users to the AD for accessing the network infrastructure as switches and routers. I have configured my cisco switch (2960) for the AAA authentication and also setup a AAA server t...