Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

HiI am getting this message:Syslog message generated from device HQ11-COR-11.253: Jan 22 15:46:06 10.255.255.249 1700: .Jan 22 15:45:39:%ENVIRONMENTAL-5-SENSOROK: Temp: Inlet_A, Location: Switch1-R0, State: normalAnyone knows what does that means and...

Hello All, As per the below design , if we have 2 core switch , each core connected to a different PE and each has 2 OSPF Adj , Core 1 is the active what i want to accomplish is:- -On Active , Configure IP sla for 10.10.10.1 and 10.10.11.1 and track ...

HSRP-TR.JPG
xZamalek by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, Trying to setup a L3 switch with DHCP server running and handing out addresses on all ports.I have a very simple PT file with PC connected to 3650 in GigEth1/0/1, pool configured.Still doesn't work... Please help me find the problem.Attached is t...

Operation by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

I read a lot of documentations regarding HQOS, but not sure how it's programmed on the C9300 ASIC UADP 2.0.I have the following, before changing the configuration a Catalyst 9300 running a HQOS shaper on outbound traffic on uplink.What I've got befor...

beufanet by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi AllWe are just looking at configuring our new Cisco 9600 switches, we have noticed that the supervisor card in slot 4 is showing as status provisioned and when I do show redundancy its showing in simplex mode.If I swap the sups around then they bo...

Hi,I've gone through the steps on a 3560 to make a control plane policy. ACLS, Class maps, and policy maps. I would like to apply it to the control plane input but it doesnt seem like the commands are there? Does anyone know the proper way to apply t...

K-Grev by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

If you have a pair of 3750 switches in a stack. You then split the stack (not from a config point of view, just say for e.g switch two is powered off) Switch one stays powered on and functioning as the master. If a number of config changes are then m...

velo84 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

Hi, I´m wondering, how to configure this feature correctly? We want to use it as an alternative or as an addition to spanning tree based loop detection. I configured a 2960 like that:  errdisable detect cause loopbackerrdisable recovery cause loopbac...

image.png

Could you add a non-vPC vlan (a vlan that is not on the vPC Peer Link) successfully to a vPC member port (a vPC portchannel) without the added vlan getting suspended. Please see attached topology diagram. Your advice is much appreciated.    

topology.PNG
Liyanage by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

ASA site to site vpn with certificate authentication   I want to create digital certificate authentication (Can it creates )can anybody route me to the step by step configuration for ikev2 with certificate authentication.

We recently installed some 3850 switches to do Layer 3 routing, moving this off a pair of Nexus 6001s.The plan was to make the 3850 pair the VTP Domain server. But for some reason, it is not possible to create new VLANs on the 3850 pair. When a VLAN ...

Hi,Here is the the configuration  ** Router **interface gigabitEthernet 0/1.1encapsulation dot1Q 10ip address 192.168.10.1 255.255.255.0!interface gigabitEthernet 0/1.2encapsulation dot1Q 20ip address 192.168.20.1 255.255.255.0!**Switch1**vlan 10name...

perelt by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

copied config from 2960Scannot set "ip sla enable reaction-alerts" on new switch:     WS-C2960X-24PS-L   15.0(2)EX3            C2960X-UNIVERSALK9-M  get:comp-room-2#ip sla enable reaction-alerts                            ^% Invalid input detected at...