Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

I've got some 3650's on old code I need to get updated. 3650-1#sho verCisco IOS Software, IOS-XE Software, Catalyst L3 Switch Software (CAT3K_CAA-UNIVERSALK9-M), Version 03.06.02aE RELEASE SOFTWARE (fc1) trying to install cat3k_caa-universalk9.16.09....

Skroo by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all, I am trying to communicate with my cisco SG200-26, I have enable the ssh ( Security -> SSH Client -> SSH Server Authentication) and followed all the indication posted in the forum. But I cant connect with cisco neither by telnet or ssh.As can...

cisco.PNG
Alzor by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Inter-VLAN routing

How is inter-VLAN routing even supposed to work? Especially with non-Windows hosts? After setting up VLANs and interfaces for the VLANs on the switch (sg350), what am I supposed to do now? It just doesn't work. On the NAS device for example, I set up...

zoozu68732 by Level 1
  • 21 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm looking for basic, straightforward steps to add another host to our existing environment that uses a pair of Cisco 9132 switches that connect our VMware hosts to our NetApp SAN.  I've gotten as far as licensing the additional ports, but nothing f...

On my nexus 7k, I'm trying to create an ip sla reachability, and insert it into a vrf However, when I try to insert the track into the VRF, I get the following error ip sla 491icmp-echo 8.8.8.8 source-ip "default gateway"vrf EXEMPLE_VRFthreshold 400f...

Serrapede by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello i have a running 877 without any issues since 2 years, but recently it start to reload accidentally without any reason and every time i lose part of the configuration (DHCP configuration) so i need to reconfigure it again.i updated the ios from...

w.alalami by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

per documentation this switch should support POE shutdown feature but in reality I don't have the command available under the interface..I don't have power inline available, I only have power engery-efficient https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/swi...

WiLL-I-Am by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Access to webUI

How do I configure one of the ports in SG350 switch to allow me to access the webUI? Because the webUI through one of the ports is the only way I can configure the switch, but as soon as I make any change to the IP interfaces at all, I lose connectio...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card