cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Resolved! Cisco 3850 High CPU due to fed

We have two 24 port 3850 switches stacked. Now CPU processing of the stack is very high and it causes the packet loss. Cisco shows fed (PunjectRx and Xcvr) process is mostly consuming the CPU. See the attached process output. Is there any solutions t...

Process.JPG version.JPG
supunit21 by Beginner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! 2960s stack non-stop reloading

Hi All,   Anybody experience this issue before? Switch model: WS-C2960S-48FPD-L Mix stack with 2960-X   We upgrade the IOS software from C2960S-UNIVERSALK9-M), Version 15.2(2)E6 to version C2960S-UNIVERSALK9-M), Version 15.2(2)E7   After reboot, the...

Resolved! apply configuration in HP into Cisco

i have these commands in HP switch need to configure them into Cisco switch , whats should i type vlan 1name "DEFAULT_VLAN"untagged 21-28ip address X.X.X.X X.X.X.X no untagged 1-20exitvlan 2name "Control"untagged 1-10,15-20ip address X.X.X.X X.X.X.X...

1000Base-T GLC-T connected to an SFP+ interface in a 4500X running 03.07.02.E not working

We have a 100Base-T GLC-T gbic connected to a TenGig interface of a 4500x switch, but when we try to connect a device to that port i.e: either a server or another switch like a 3850, the port does not come up at 1Gb on the 4500X:Te1/1/8              ...

d3m.system by Beginner
  • 17 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

DHCP 30s delay

Our server team advise us to check the L2 switch on the issue that the DHCP server running in windows has a 30s delay when leasing an IP address to a workstation. Connection is only through local area network. The DHCP server and the workstation are ...

djay_cdxi by Beginner
  • 17 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Two sites connected by layer 2 on 1 cable, but two different network both with same vlan ID

Hello Community!In our company we have 2 phisically different networks. Network 1 and Network 2Both uses the default VLAN1 vlan id.I have access to Network 1. This Network 1 uses VLAN1 in too many networking items, and since it is not well documented...

MS-210 IGMPv3

Hi colleagues. Could someone describe why Meraki Switch behavior is very odd - when IGMP snooping is enabled and Flood Unknown Traffic disabled, even if IGMP Querier is on - no traffic is passing through switch. But vice versa - when IGMP snooping is...

Resolved! Switch for 2800i APs

Hi All,Hope you all are doing well. Please help me in getting the right switch for the below requirements. Our customer is having 6 floor office for that they need wireless connectivity. We have done the survey and conclude that total 42 AP will requ...

Resolved! Access switches compatible with Cisco DNA

Hi,We need to fit out a new building with at least 17 access switches but that will be before we've implemented Cisco DNA (could be 6-12 months). I have downloaded the list of DNA Supported devices from Cisco.com but can these switches be configured ...

craig5258 by Beginner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Broadband vs Baseband

HelloI'm trying to understand the basic please help anyone.we are using the broadband connection in our home, where Ethernet cable connected from ISP to Modem inside the House,As studied Ethernet can only support Baseband, then why its called as a br...

sivam siva by Participant
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes