Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Why this command is not accepted "switchport trunk allowed vlan add 52,160,176,177,247". I tried adding only one vlan its also not accepted. No error show or anything its just not showing when I do "show run int [interface id]. The I have the followi...

Hi there, Thanks for reading.  I have a  WS-C3850-48P-S which is acting as a core/backbone, hosting the network's SVI vlan interfaces.  It was a temporary solution.  Now that the permanent Nexus switch has arrived (N3K-C3548P-10GX), I need to integra...

Bob Greer by Level 4
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi team,             We are having one Cisco 2960 switch one HPE 5900 switch and need to connect the uplink between. When ever connect the link between switches getting error message and it seems cisco switch port blocking stage but HPE switch interf...

Please if anyone can help me to solve this issue: I'm working now on IoTrust System Built (IoT System) using Packet Tracer but my Issue is how I can connect the Packet Tracer Cisco Environment with Visual Studio ASP.NET (My Algorithms will be written...

Hello Team, The inbuild electrical port can not came up after upgrade the new polaris IOS (asr920-universalk9_npe.V169_4_SR688058565_4.SPA.bin), but when insert Electrical SFP and connect the laptop port are came up..Please guide me is there any bug ...

Hi AllLooking for some help with a 3850-48P switch. I went to upgrade the IOS to a later version and after going thru upgrade procedure and reloading switch, it now fails to boot.Furthermore to this it will not even boot to ROMMON mode..Tried using M...

jnharvey by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes