Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi All,We are getting a alert for access point Radio Core Dump. Not sure what exactly it is.Upon checking AP remains up and stable. Uptime is high .(Checked in Prime and WLC)Can someone please explain why we are seeing this alert frequently.Any troub...

Hello guys. I am working on a switch migration from an old ZTE distribution to new Cisco C9500 switch and since my existing core switch is Cisco switch (which is stack wised), I wanted to connect the new distribution switch and the VSL core switches...

We are about swap out just the chassis (not changing modules) on a 6509-v-e switch.  This device sits in a VSS pair.  I don't see any specific caveats in doing this in the documentation but is there anything to watch for, verify if we are just doing ...

rcahill81 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Everyone,I'm sorry, I know there are a heap of posts like this and I'm pretty sure I've read them all and I'm still having an issue.  I've got C9300-48UXM-A x 2 stacked and I'm trying to get inter-vlan comms working.PC 1 - 10.100.0.14/24 Gateway 1...

Are the IOS images for a 3560V2-24TS the same as those for 3560G-24TS?  As in, if I have the 3560G-24TS can I download the 3560V2 image that is still available on the downloads page or will that cause other issues? BTW, I see the recommended code is ...

Hello,I have 2 Cisco Catalyst 2960 connected together via optic fiber. I also have 2 Proxime CE100 KVMs. I want to connect each kvm to each switch. Is it possible to do it? In addition, I can get into the switch settings. I connected my pc to port 1 ...

Ofekharel by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm trying to set up port mirroring on a 4500 switch VSS pair.This diagram is how it's physically set up.  I put inconf tvlan 1234remote-spanexitno monitor session allmonitor session 1 source int te1/1/10 txmonitor session 1 source int te1/1/10 rxmon...

mramj499 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I have a 6807XL series switch. Due to some reason it lost its IOS. I have to recover the 6807XL switch.I am unable to upload the IOS to 6807XL from my laptop. Can someone will help me to recover the switch. BRAbdulKarim

Hi everyone.i have a existing cisco 3650. all the vlan is configure there and this switch is connected to firewall for internet access.i parches a new 3650 and configure HSRP for redundancy. the old switch is working fine but after configuring the HS...