Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi Guys,Im facing high RP CPU but im unable to tell which traffic is causing. sh proc cpu CPU utilization for five seconds: 95%/74%; one minute: 93%; five minutes: 92%PID Runtime(ms) Invoked uSecs 5Sec 1Min 5Min TTY Process260 18198348683633142802 0 ...

whitegrape by Beginner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi I have 1G link.I want to assign max 400M for traffic going to DMZBut, if the 200M of DMZ traffic is used, other general traffic should be able to use 800M.And, if 700M of DMZ traffic comes in, 300M of DMZ traffic must be dropped.How should i confi...

Hi, all of our access switches 3850s connected to a distribution 4500X went down this morning for two minutes. This is the error I see in the logs of the uplink of the access switches, any input on what could be the cause? Logs of 4500X show me nothi...

Greetings community, My 4510 cisco switch acts as a dhcp and bootfile server for my switches connected to it.I want to move the configs to a usb instead of saving them all on the bootflash.Is it possible to encrypt a usb so that all my configurations...

@mforman2 by Beginner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi guys, i have configured vpc with 2 nexus 3064 and worked fine for a couple of weeks. Yesterday i have powered off on siwtch to test network HA with VMware and after reboot the switch had  all interface vlan down.i use a vlan with portchannel for k...

I couldn't find 'software install' commend. It is main reason why I posted. I changed to bundle mode and upgraded to 16.3.2. It looked like successfully upgrading but I couldn't ignore my feeling that something is wrong. So, I changed to install mode...

Resolved! QoS match-any

What would be the default behavior if there is no matching criteria under class-map match-any? Would that turn into "match-all' behavior?? Example:class-map match-any test!policy-map remarkdefaultclass testset ip dscp default!interface GigabitEtherne...

Hi, I've downloaded the latest CLI Analyzer tool, on cisco's website it appears that the tool in build in to the CLI analyzer"Crashinfo Analyzer NEWPlatforms: IOS / IOS-XEGiven a crashinfo file, attempts to match that file against known issues to det...

adrianpugh by Beginner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a Cisco ME 3400 Layer 3 switch connecting via fiber link to a B&B SEG510-2SFP-T layer 2 switch with multiple devices in separate subnets and vlans connecting to the layer 2 switch.  The diagram below shows the basic layout.    I have the follo...

Layer3HelpNeeded.png

Hello. We have a bunch of 9200L switch stacks deployed on our campus. SNMP is configured and we are polling the switches with Observium. Everything works fine for a couple of weeks, and then the switches stop supplying interface statistics (bandwidth...