Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

how to block dynamic mac address in cisco 9300 switchport tw1/0/2 ? do we have any command for this. my scenario is to assign static mac address of 2 laptops which should use the internet but only those 2 laptops shoud work in those interfaces. for t...

Hi Gurusi have C9K running 16.9.5 where miniswitch is connected to the dot1x/mab authenticated access-mode port. miniswitch is connected to the port. Endpoints being assumed to operate in the different VLANs are connected to the miniswitch.interface ...

Is it possible to factory reset the switch back to day 0 config if you don't know the IP address?  Something went wrong during the WebUI process and I am now unable to access the switch.  The default IP address is not reachable through the web or con...

Create a Network of type "wireless switch" (combined).Trying to create a VLAN 3 underneath it using  curl -L -H 'X-Cisco-Meraki-API-Key: xxxx' -d '{"id": "3","name": "ws-vlan-3","applianceIp": "10.214.32.1","subnet": "10.214.32.0","groupPolicyId": ""...

When i download software for my 9300 switch for version 16.9.5, i have to decide between two images.  the choices are:1.  CAT9300/9400/9500 Universal, or 2.  CAT9300/9400/9500 UNIVERSAL W/O DTLS what is DTLS?  and how would i know if i need it or not...

KMNRuser by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 6 Helpful votes

Hi All I am trying to connect two Cisco 3850 stacks using EtherChannel but having issues as they seem to cause an error/failure on the EtherChannel (see attached image of test lab set-up), The stacks themselves are connected using StackWise cable and...

Hi Everyone,Need to understand  the  concept below.Say we have Switch 1 which has SVI  Vlan say 10 it has IP 192.168.1.1Users connect to the Subnet of Vlan 10 which is 192.168.1.xIs this ok to have default gateway for this vlan 10  on say Router 7201...

mahesh18 by Level 6
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All I am trying to connect two Cisco 3850 stacks using Etherchannel but having issues as they seem to cause an error/failure on the Etherchannel (see attached image), The stacks themselves are connected using StackWise cable and operational. I am ...

Switch Image_Stack connections.JPG

Hi,I am trying to stack 2 3650 switch with same IOS both of them are L2 LAN based switches. When I connect the two switches I get the error mentioned below. Bootable image at @ ram:0x5342f388Bootable image segment 0 address range [0x81100000, 0x81b8a...

Dear all,I am encountering a problem that has me stumped.I have a 48 port Cisco Catalyst 9200L that I intend to deploy at a new location, integrating it into a Hub & Spoke setup that I inherited. The DMVPN connection to the Hub is supported via nhrp,...

There have been many times we have to setup devices and the device software uses a discovery tool to auto detect for initial configuration.  For example our security cameras, we have a dedicated vlan for which spans many switches/buildings.  To use t...

Dear all i dont understand what in data sheet regarding to power consumption of Cisco C9200-48T-E (4 Port 10 Giga Module and are all active  ), i need to know what that is switch consume @full load. Thanks 

Hello Friends!   Please help me understand what does mean "show aaa servers" command output from 3850 switches I couldn`t find any information...   State: current UP, duration 177s, previous duration 219s Dead: total time 3875s, count 0 Platform Stat...

tommy182 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes