Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi, I'm having an issue with this task. If I disconnect the console port from the modem, dial in and then reconnect the console port, all works well, all is great. If I try dialing in with the console port connected (as it should be), the line cuts a...

ppilote by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a 1-port VLAN that I wish to regulate the data rate on. So far, this is what I have:-1 Permit-All ACL that is always on attached to the inbound and outbound of the VLAN (not the port)-1 class matching on that ACL-1 Aggregate policer configured...

alexb by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hi ,to design a out-of-band managment solution for a mid size network, do you have any suggestion or cco links ?Its really important to be able to access the switches/routers in case of a lets say spanning tree loop for example by terminal server.tha...

HELLO EVERYONE,WHAT COURSES DO I HAVE TO TAKE IN ORDER TO BE ABLE TO EFFICIENTLY DESIGN ANY NETWORK,....INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO CISCO DEVICES BASED NETWORKS.AM NEW TO NETWORKING,SO PLEASE HELP GUIDE ME THROUGH IT.THANKS.

i have an interface on a 2950 cat switch that i cant get a single inteface (13) to turn up or light uptried shut no shut and clear on the interface nothing worked any tips or is the int dead?

Greetings,I have two DSL lines coming into a 2811 router. Due to helping out with bandwidth, I need to seperate groups of interneal IP addresses and assign them to different gateways (DSL lines). I want to ask what commands I need to use to do this...

We have a 1700 router running v12.3. The router has one 1ENET interface card. This connection is going to a wireless ISP. From the router, we can ping to the inside addresses and to the outside addresses. From our inside addresses, we cannot ping pas...

Dear All,I got the following errors from my cisco 2621 router - the network connection between our ISP and our router suddenly unstable and have packet lost. But after router reload, the problem will be resolved.This error message does not show up fr...

leungalx by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have some Cisco 1750 routers at the edge of our network which are running RIP. We were advised to use static routes on the router, since there was only one route (across a WAN link) for traffic to go from the hub connected to the router, as RIP wo...

eshah by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

/***Message moved***/Hi, I'd like to do a network and i'd like to know what kind of hardware I will need(I think routers and backbones) and what model of this hardware.I explain my situation:We have some buildings: Madrid, New York and London. Each b...

Good morning,I have got a switching environment with around 300 users.I am worried that 300 is a too big number for the domain. They are heavy users (email, printing, internet etc). Do you have any best practice indication (CCO link) about the design...

mcardell by Cisco Employee
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes