TelePresence and Video Infrastructure

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hello there,I have 2901 router with 2fxo ports and 5 cisco ip phones(extensions: 1101 to1105) in my house. I made the configuration required to make all the phones work and each phone can dial other phones extensions successfully (all internally so f...

I can't seem to get my IP Phone to work with the TP unit for the life of me and finding good documentation seems to be even harder.I have a CTS-500 running the latest 1.7.0.2.  I have a 7975 running 8-5-3SR1 which is what the compatibility matrix say...

e.huntley by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi I am trying to find an excel sheet which will show me exact requirements for RRA'ing certain TelePresence systems.Need one for a TelePresence 3000 series for now. Need a form which gives exact measurements etc, power requirements.I have a Cisco Te...

DerekM by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

After upgrading our endpoints from 1.6 to 1.7 we had a multipoint meeting where we added a PSTN user.The audio of the PSTN user was not heard at all endpoints.As soon as we shared a presentation audio was okay at all sites.I have an SR open with that...

Resolved! testing DSP

Hello I have created a lab , with this lab i try to load test my DSP's on a as5300, My Q: can i only load test the DSP's by creating a analog network with analog phones ?Or .......can i also use a program that generates voip H323 calls and let the DS...