TelePresence and Video Infrastructure

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hi, I know that you can increase the voice payload by adding in the word "bytes" (then payload size under) The "voice class". I then attach this to the dial-peer. But if i have a remote site with a 800 series router and an IPPhone, and this site ha...

jbrind by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have two routers connected to two pbx . I would like to know if Cisco has a command to test a voice call between the two routers when troubleshooting.A command that takes a number makes a call to the other side and gives an output if the call was s...

hassimmr by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HiI was looking to bye a 3540 for IP/VC. I am confused by all these product numbers and module parts for the device. Is this a single chasis like the 3660?. What are the modules I can get for the 3540?.how does callmanager fit in IP/VC?. Thanks in ad...

dehghan by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have set up a multisite configuration using Microsoft's Netmeeting as the client. I only have a MCU (60 session module). I have set up the initial service as "87" which is Continuous Presence mode with 320 video and 64 voice. It all works pretty go...

shazlett by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes