TelePresence and Video Infrastructure

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hello Cisco Community,I have the question about remote connecting (pair/unpair) Touch 10 to SX80/SX20.I have two Cisco codecs in lab - SX80 and SX20 and two Touch 10.Is it real to dynamically change the pairing for one of the Touch'es between codecs ...

Hi All We have an issue with outgoing Video calls We have an internal VCS server and and Expressway in the DMZ used for external calls. Basically when I set the DX80 VC unit to go direct to the internet and not be registered and controlled by the VCS...

Running Polycom Real Presence version 3.6.0 Tried dialing into a CMS cospace that has a passcode attached. Problem is I can dial a DX80 and the DTMF signal works and I get into the room. The Polycom doesn't seem to pass the DTMF ??? Both the Polycom ...

Hi Guys 1. I just upgrade expressway from 8.10 to 12.7 , i got Invalid release key , why it has changed the release key ????   2. what is the steps to get new release key ?  thanks

Hi,One of our customers have newly installed Cisco Room Kit PRO codec with three Cisco Ceiling Microphones in their training room. During video calls, remote participants complain that they are not able to hear properly the speakers near to 2 of the ...

Hello All, We are having an issue with our precision 60 camera, for now we have it standalone and are getting the following error message. Warning: camera problem - video is stoppedTimestamp:15Z:CAMERA_MALFUNC_MOTORTimestamp:15Z:CAMERA_MALFUNC_MOTOR_...

Dear all, we orderd a new Samsung Flip and see a Video to integrate with our Roomkits:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gb0BvuE8-OA I also see a Blog post but can´t find more Information:https://blogs.cisco.com/collaboration/cisco-samsung-powering-work...

We have a CMS in TMS and use TMSXE for sheduling meetings. CMS has :CallLegs Max Active:11Where did this calculation come from ? Error try to save conference in TMS:There are not enough resources available to host this conference at the requested tim...

We have a MX800 single screen with 2 cameras. At the moment both P60 cams are connected in the Peripherals but not the Speaaker track 60. Also the icon for the speaker track in the Call Control is missing. I compared all settings with another system,...

Hi all,My customer has bought SX20 before. Now they'd like to integrate external audio system including echo cancellation (Biamp Nexia VC), amplifier, goose-neck microphones, wall-mounted speakers to SX20. In my opinion, this can't be implemented bec...

Is there a migration document for converting VCS-C and VCS-E to Expressway Edge and Core? As I understand it there are no traversal license limits on Expressway Edge like there are on VCS-E where you have to buy traversal licenses? thanks for any cla...