TelePresence and Video Infrastructure

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Requirement : Macro to show output of "x.command Time DateTime Get" on VC screen Hi Team,I have created below script to show output of command "x.command Time DateTime Get" on VC screen, however it is not working.Please can you advice what I'm missin...

Hi all, Setting up a VCSC-VCSE and able to dial out and internal between EPs. But when a external EP is trying to call in i recieve this in search history logs for calls. Search (177) State: CompletedFound: FalseReason: Not FoundInfo: Policy Response...

Macro for Webex Roomkit to Add clock on the screen (when on call as well as on call Disconnect) I am looking for a Macro for Webex RoomKit  to show clock(not the timer) on screen. ce version :9.9.2 ScriptBelow is the script I have created, it doesn’t...

I know the Physical dimensions (H x W x D) and weights of the equipment can be seen in the DataSheet.For Transportation, Storage or Customs Declaration, We need to know the Packaging Information,This is very important! Strongly Recommended:The Produc...