TelePresence and Video Infrastructure

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

I'm hoping someone here can offer some assistance with a problem.   I've a client that we've done a new install with 4 Shure MX202W/C microphone connected directly to the SX80.   At first there was an actual problem with the codec that required RMA, ...

Anthony T by Level 5
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Good Day,   Currently deploying Webex to the organization and in the process of setting up "One Button to Push" for exchange.   Following the Pre-Requistes outlined below:Expressway-C Prerequisite Checklist From there I was able to download the .ova ...

Capture.PNG Capture.PNG Capture.PNG
Colton by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I'd like to know How to hold a conference that is configured as template on TMS with using API.   I'm building a web application with TMS API. And I want to book/hold a conference that is templated on TMS with using API.   Is it possible? Please ...

Toshi1 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,   i have deployed CMS and recording & streaming, recording & streaming working well, in CMS i configure the API to make start and stop recording or streaming using some keys which can aktivated using DTMF, i tried using webRTC (browser) but t...

ahmed by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes