TelePresence and Video Infrastructure

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

I'm going to be installing a device pack in CUCM (10.5.2) so that we can resolve some bugs with phones registered via Expressway (X8.10). Currently the phones (7841s and 8851s) are running 10.3.2 and we will be going to the 11.7 firmware. I'm curious...

Hi,   One of our SX-10 have a strange behavior when we use it with PoE : the power LED keeps blinking red & white really fast & the camera's LED is blinking green really fast.   We don't have a Power Supply to make more tests but is this might be an ...

Cisco Community,   Hi, I have an issue getting audio to transmit locally in the room through a 3 party encoder connected to the VTC via HDMI port. The encoder has a separate  RCA  to Phoenix connector that breaks out RCA, then connected to a 2 pair s...

diamond by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello Guys !  Our customer has about 20 SX20 with TRC5 remote control. They intend to update their SX20 from TC to CE software, however TRC5 is not supported on CE version.Do you know if Cisco replace (RMA) the remote control TRC5 to TRC6 even if thi...

What is the command to get the serial number of my vcs  via ssh ??? Thank you. Also if anyone has any ideas the vcs isn't running properly after a simple restart I tried to clear my cluster replication error.  Now it not working ???   Error:   Applic...

Does anyone know where I can find an command reference guide for VCS as close to X8.5.1 as possible ... only one I have found on the CISCO site is for X6 ????    I really wish CISCO would stop being so darn creative and making so many changes to thei...