TelePresence and Video Infrastructure

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Dear All, I have an issue in ISDN Gateway 3241, when i video call to the SX20 over ISDN Gateway it has delay, i need about 8x ringbacktone in my device before the SX20 is ringing, after 8x ringbacktone in my device, the SX20 is ringing but in my dev...

ferly0001 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all! I'm in the process of collecting information from all my network devices, such as SystemName, SerialNumber, SoftwareVersion, and SystemType. I have done this using SNMP, but when I get to the SX family, I've hit a roadblock. Typically, I wou...

mkoponick by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all     I have an cisco 2911 router which has one VWIC3-2MFT-T1/E1 card for E1 signal conversion and 2 VIC2-2FXS card for voice calls. The ios version in the router is c2900-universalk9-mz.SPA.151-1.T.bin.  The problem is the ios doesn't have a ...

Helllo, We are facing problem with presentation sharing with SX80. Some time it works some times it is not. We are using HDMI to HDMI cable for content sharing. We are using HDMI port 3 for connecting laptop/PC. Changed resolution but same problem o...

Hello, I have installed TMS 15.4 on windows 2012 R2 std edition 64 bit and the SQL server is "SQLServer2012SP3-KB3072779-x64-ENU" I want to take a database backup but unable to see the SQL management studio tool. Can anyone please tell me whether we ...

My cable company tells me that I should be able to copy video/audio recordings from the Cisco 8652 DVR (provided by the cable company) to an external hard drive.  Does anyone know how I can go about doing this?  The Cisco 8652 DVR does have a USB con...

rmbyrd65 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

B

On the sx20 camera extension using 2 of the CAB-PHD4XS2-SPLI is the cat 5 a true cross over cable (wo, o, wg, b, wb, g, wb, b to wg, g, wo, b, wb, o, wb, b) or is it ONLY pin 3 and 6 flipped?

Dear All, Whenever I am sharing content during VC while using MCU 5320 then (Selfview + Content) both seen in only 1 pane and content is not coming in Content channel .IS there any requirement to achieve this.? if i am making content full screen then...

Vinod16 by Level 1
  • 19 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I just upgraded my SX10 from 8.1.0 to 8.1.1. This was working fine. But if I try to upgrade to 8.2.0 or 8.2.2 the file upload is working fine but the progress bar goes to 100% then nothing happen even after 30 minutes it ist still there. does any...

mirueger by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have MCU 5310 with 4 HD port capacity But fourth participant gets to the conference only with audio, if I remove one of the participant it will show video I mean it can do video call only for three users where I can check it or how I can troublesho...

Can a C40 (or any other Cisco Telepresence device for that matter) use any camera other than a Cisco Telepresence Precision camera? I've got a Sony studio camera I'd like to plug directly into the C40. In the past I've used scalers/switchers and othe...

rj6992001 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes