TelePresence and Video Infrastructure

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

hi guys, I deployed a CMR cloud solution to a customer.  they only have few sx80 and sx20 (no other end points).  this solution includes 1 cucm, 1 exp c , 1 exp e..thats all. when the endpoints come up for first time or (even when we do reset) they g...

deployed a CMR cloud solution to a customer.  they only have few sx80 and sx20 (no other end points).  this solution includes 1 cucm, 1 exp c , 1 exp e. so I dial personal room URI (Ex.  johndoe@customer.webex.com) , it joins the webex room.  then I...

Dear all, Currently we have deploying MRA but we have an issue with the "Traversal Media port" range configured in the Traversal Subzone. By default this range go from 36000 to 59999, but the FW team need reduce this opened ports to 36000 - 36511. Is...

Just a heads-up warning to anyone considering upgrading to TC7.3.0 - the websnapshots now include a "privacy feature" where the snapshot of the camera(s) no longer displays on the web interface screen until you specifially click to activate the video...

Hello everyone,       I need to know how to disable or block the menu option "Auto Answer" on TV screen for users in SX20 version TC7.3.3, 'cause even when I set "auto answer mode off" configurations by browser, users can change for "mode on" by remo...