TelePresence and Video Infrastructure

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Just installed new TMS/TMSXE/Conductor for a customer and the initial testing was OK but have a question. When TMSXE sends back the notification to the invitor with the information that the meeting has been scheduled and the information for others to...

I have a couple of general questions regarding this scenario If a Codec has Multi-site option key and is registered to a VCSC and is migrated to a CUCM registered system:                 A.) will the Multi-site option key still be available for use ...

Hi,   I have a TMS working  with Conductor and Telepresence Server.    I can create a booking and able to dial-in and dial-out to the telepresence meeting room without any problem. I don 't have local registered endpoint to my TMS so I add participa...

Hello folks, I have a question regarding the number of vTS that we are allowed to deploy in a Personal Multiparty environment. In fact when ordering with the old Basic PMP model, we are given 3 x LIC-VTS-PMP-K9 and 3 x LIC-AES-VTS-PMP-K9 among with t...

Dear All, We have Cisco Expressway C , Expressway E & MCU. I want to Configure my Expressway E in such a way that if Someone dial my EXP_E IP then it will directly hit to my MCU. in current scenario we transform the call to Extension No of pattern Ex...

Vinod16 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes