TelePresence and Video Infrastructure

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Resolved! DX 80 swtich mode

I read about the 3 mode avaliable on the dx 80 Configuration modes● Enhanced, fully-functional mode that enables all aspects of the phone including applications and accounts● Simple mode that hides applications, accounts and provides only voice and v...

Hi All,we have few sx 80 , c60 endpoints registered to VCS. MS option key not installed two endpoints are on video call\, when we make second call, second call  became audio only call and joins the first call as audio conference (first call video sti...

There are 2 mcus 5320 (4.5) and 4205 (4.4) which has 16 and 12 media ports. I need them to work together like one mcu with 28 ports or max available ports. Can anyone describe how can i do this?http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/support/docs/conferencing/t...

We are having some issues registering Jabber video via VCS-E.  Everything registers fine internally to the VCS-C.When trying to register via VCS-E, it says:Connecting to [VCS-E Hostname]Connecting to tcp:[VCS-E-IP:5060]Then returns an error "Did not ...