TelePresence and Video Infrastructure

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hi to all I have checked this issue but still i cant upgrade the codec https://supportforums.cisco.com/discussion/11805501/cts-1300-software-not-upgrading-16 What i have done so far: 1) Downloaded the cmterm-CTS.1-10-8-1-2R-K9.P1.cop.sgn from cisco2)...

Dear all, We have two Telepresnce SX80 (Ext:5001 and 5002) on Different location and Video call working proble but when i try to call One of them from my Cisco Jabber on smart phone the call showing on Panel ( answer call as Audio Only).is there any ...

Have a couple of codec's in the lab here that will work sometimes, and sometimes won't. They're running the latest 7.3.0 code and registering to CUCM 10.5.1SU1.  I've tried factory resetting them and get the same result.  I've manually configured the...

Ryan Rice by Level 4
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,How far can you extend the SX80 codec from the SpeakerTrak 60? I want to rack mount the codec but didn't see anywhere how far away the codec can be from the SpeakerTrak 60. Mainly worried about the HDMI cables to both cameras. Thanks in advance...