TelePresence and Video Infrastructure

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

We have customer with SX20 on a private network IP address in their remote office that had a 8" Touch panel paired on the same subnet/switch.  They now have moved the SX20 to public IP address (still connected to same switch) and want to pair the 8" ...

dciglobal by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,Have a customer who advises as per the discussion title :-When trying to project video from their Win 7 laptop, the CTS1300 TP unit states that the resolution is too highIt has worked fine up until the upgrade to Windows 7Customer advises colleagu...

Good day all,I have a customer who is wanting to upgrade all of their VC and WebEx SaaS infrastructure and to enable the CTS enabled WebEx.Does anyone know the SKU for engaging Cisco Advanced Services to perform the A2Q and to assist with the integra...

dana.tong by Level 4
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Not using clustering.  A single (tier 0) instance of TMS exists where all jabber video accounts will be created (divided into folders that correspond to each VCS control).  Will this single instance of TMS be able to provision all 10 individual VCS C...

Hi All, I've installed Virtual TelePresence Server and injected the LIC-AES-VTS-PMP-K9, LIC-VTS-PMP-INTOP, LIC-VTS-PMP-K9, LIC-VTS-PMPUWL-1SL. I wonder why i cannot create conference room. When i access Conference menu, there is no Create Conference ...

Network DiagramTX9000 --registered--> CUCM10 --sip trunk--> Telepresence Conductor ----> Telepresence Server VMCUCM: 192.168.1.11Telepresence Conductor: 192.168.1.17 TX9000 can call to conference number which match Conference aliases on Telepresence ...

wisit_jan by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,I am trying to understand how can we check the QoS configuration applied on CTS's :- If I go to Telephony settings in CTS, it gives me :DSCP For Audio: EF DSCP (101110) DSCP For TelePresence: CS4(precedence 4) DSCP (100000) I was under impress...