TelePresence and Video Infrastructure

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

I upgraded from X.7.1.1 to X.8.1.1. I no longer get video or audio across traversal.  everything works internal.  Video/Audio also works if registered to the expressway calling outside of network.  It is only traversal link.  I have asked them to con...

Dear Team, i have a question of sx20. i have done downgrade the version of sx20 from TC6.2.0 to TC6.0.0 without trelease key but now we are facing the issue that display of sx20 is showing missing the release  key. so can i standup sx20 on previous v...

Hello everybody, I have questions regarding Cisco TelePresence C: I know that you can call to landlines and mobiles as well from these.I would like to know little bit more technical details about this:- what else should be part of installation TP C s...

Hello,my customer needs a solution to readout the serial number from all his Intouch devices. The codecs with the Intouch runs with several SW releases from 5.x to 7.x. and they are installed in many Europe countries.I hope that you have any idea or ...