TelePresence and Video Infrastructure

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

After upgrading our endpoints from 1.6 to 1.7 we had a multipoint meeting where we added a PSTN user.The audio of the PSTN user was not heard at all endpoints.As soon as we shared a presentation audio was okay at all sites.I have an SR open with that...

Resolved! testing DSP

Hello I have created a lab , with this lab i try to load test my DSP's on a as5300, My Q: can i only load test the DSP's by creating a analog network with analog phones ?Or .......can i also use a program that generates voip H323 calls and let the DS...

Scenario: Currently, our office would like to setup a TP-500 in local office and remote office in the future. CallManager 8.0 is already installed in local office. Remote office is registered to local office CallManager as well. 1. Except the TP-500 ...

Bell Kun by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HiWe  already installed Scientific Atlanta IPTV Headend, which consist  of the following equipments:- 1-     Digital  Content Manager Model D9900 – Package Version V06.09.43 – GUI  V06.09.072-     Titan  MKII™ Digital Satellite Receiver3-     Indus  ...

I'm trying to exchange calls between 2 SIP proxies and and a cisco gateway (AS5300)Let me first show you what what I'm trying to accomplish before I explain my problemSIP_Proxy_1<--->AS5300<-->SIP_Proxy_2                               |              ...

When determining bandwidth capacity for VoIP-related call traffic, how does the voice_activity_detection (VAD) feature impact things?  Is there a specific value included in the standard calculation (formula below) to account for how much savings in b...

i have a cisco 7960 ip phone attached to my network aboard a naval ship. it is registered to a cisco call manager located at camp pendleton. i put in all the configurations verifed then with know working phones aboard another ship. all the settings m...