TelePresence and Video Infrastructure

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hi there. I have a contact that no longer exists. I deleted it from our phonebook yesterday.  If I log into Jabber, it still shows up, if I use a codec it does not.  Am I missing somthing or is this just a cache issue and it may ev...

I am experiencing an issue with conferences scheduled from TMS (version 14.1.1) with endpoints running TC7.0.1 software.The conference is created in TMS correctly, and messages appear on the devices that the scheduled conference is due to start (and ...

Dear All ,i need help as i have an issue in My T3 Endpoint , we have one faulty c90 in the T3 Endpoint , but although one codec was restarting all the time , the system was still working , after restart , i found that the screen of TCU just frozen , ...

I'm just wondering if there's any way to populate the display name on a TC endpoint either from TMS or from a unit's existing system name?I'm trying to change my environment to call out using a name instead of a SIP URI (which are all E164@domain in ...