cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies
Highlighted
Beginner

SG200-50P and PoE Issues Q-See IP Cameras

Good Evening,

I wanted to reach out and see if anyone in the Cisco community has either ran into this issue before or knows how to go about solving it. Currently I don't have much information available as far as logs and such. I will recap what I do know though....

I obviously installed a Cisco SG200-50P Switch, now I did this initially a year or twoish ago for the VoIP phones. But now trying to incorporate PoE IP Cameras into the mix.

Model of Camera: QTN8086BA

Model of NVR: QT816

Now I ran several lines for cameras with this install..... 11 Cameras total. Several go to a Netgear 16 Port PoE Switch (All of these ones work).... The remaining that go back to where the NVR is located (into the switch for Static Addressing) do not work. However when I hooked up my computer to each end of the lines to the cameras that don't work I got connectivity. Also when connected to the router I had each device saying online and up. But for some reason I feel there's a setting that I'm missing.... maybe QOS?

I've attached a screenshot of where I think I need to start tweaking some settings. I just figured it would be best to see if anyone has any quick or easy answers before I do that. My networking game isn't "Super Advanced" however I can hold my own for the most part.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Kind Regards,

Randy

P.S. Hooray, my first post on this forum. ^.^

Everyone's tags (6)
CreatePlease to create content
Content for Community-Ad
Future of Work Virtual Summit Day 5

Cisco COVID-19 Survey