Unified Communications Infrastructure

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

We are currently running Unity Connections 7 integrated with Active Directory.  When somone leaves the company, we disable their account.  So along with that, then the unity voicemail box is still active (unitl manually deleted) but cannot be accesse...

Hello All,            We have a Call Manager Linux server running 5.1.2.1000-11.  This is the publisher and recently the server hs gone unrespsive for 15 minutes at a time.  I have recently enabled link status traps on the switch to see if that is th...

steigja by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have windows 2000 installed with cisco unity server 4.2. I have 300 Ip telephone I am facing a strange issue with some telephones on my network. My problem is even though when there are no voice messages the red light blinks on the phones. Please d...

CUCIMOC on Windows 7 - disappearing registry entrees after reboot kills CUCIMOCI've been running CUCIMOC on Windows 7 since Win7 was RTM back at the end of august.It worked fine with the exception of the softphone (which i was aware of and is not a b...