Unified Communications Infrastructure

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Is there a way to setup a meeting so that only certain people are moderator/presenter and everyone else that joins is audience? Without having to change them manually?We have some meeting that have 30-40 people and I do not want someone playing with ...

I am at a customer site that uses Meeting Place Express and they are interested in knowing if there is a way to not play music after a meeting is opened and before a second participant joins the meeting. I know that the first person can always press...

john by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HiI have 6.1 presence 6.1 CUCM and CUPC 7.0All the clients are connected fine phone status updates are working.Only two users are having problems updating their status when on the phone. their outlook status updates are correct.I tried restarting syc...

shrutid22 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,we have cisco unity 4.0 with 32 VM ports, we have 4 cluster and VM ports are distributed equally. Now we want to remove 12 ports VM Ports from 4 clusters Is there any limitation on per cluster VM Port assignment, can we assign 5 VM ports Per clust...