Unified Communications Infrastructure

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Im installing this iso. in my VMware Workstation. At the end of the installation, I keep getting this error. Seems like its not able to find storage space to deploy the machine even though I have alotted 80gb. Anyone ever encounter this problem?

C685E9C1-44D9-493B-9ECF-3BA3AD35B215.jpeg
AR15 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I configured ILS based on Password, i made one as Hub cluster and another as spoke cluster. i did not enable Exchange Global Dial Plan Replication Data with Remote Clusters. When checking status through CUCM Administrator ->Advanced Features-> ILS co...

hello everybody, we deployed CMS(Meeting Server) locally in our LAN network, and now we want to access it from internet using WebRTC,is it necessary to use Expressway ? (with TURN feature)or can we do  NAT and Open ports it is needed from our Firewal...

mHadi by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We are working on implementing 802.1x with our 8851 ip phones.  We have installed the LSC cert and enabled 802.1x on a few phones for testing.  We are using Cisco ISE and the switch is configured for host mode multi domain.  Everything seemed to be w...

When logging in to Cisco Unified CM Administration Web page:GUI displays:Last Successful Logon: Wednesday, December 31, 1970 12:00:00 AM ESTDate/Time does not change even after additional updates. Related to Bug  - CSCUE02482 We are getting the error...

I need to change the SIP TRUNK registration port from 5060  to 7060 I have setup sip-uaauthentication username xx password yy realm sipm6.au.voipcloud.onlineregistrar dns:sipm6.au.voipcloud.online expires 3600sip-server:dns:sipm6.au.voipcloud.online ...

charles by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes