Unified Communications Infrastructure

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Need to know the Retension period for UCCX for UCCX Engine Log Collection

Hi team,   I was trying to collect last month UCCX Engine Logs from RTMT for single Node of Publisher and I tried to give the correct time stamp when  I faced the issue with one of the Call Flow.however I observed while opening the logs after complet...

List all ATAs

Dear All,   I’m trying to find a query that allows me to see a list of all ATAs registered in my Call Manager.For phones, I use “show risdb query phone”. Is there a query related to “show risdb ….”, or another table like “phone”, that contains the sa...

pabareiro by Beginner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Expressway C and E Cluster names and FQDN's and DNS entries for cluster names

Hello, Looking at an Expressway C and E deployment for MRA and SIP support and possibly B2B. Was wondering about the pros and cons about using the same cluster name for the ExpC cluster and the ExpE cluster. Also wanted to confirm best practice on th...

ISDN64とVIC3-FXSでFAXの送受信の問題

お世話になっております CISCO2811のルーターでISDN64回線を使用しています。FAXは直接ルーターのVIC3-FXSに接続してあります。ファクスの送受信はPBXを経由せずに以下の通りISDNポートとFXSポート間でやり取りになります。 受信のときは  外部のFAX機器--PSTN --ISDN--FXS--FAX機器送信のときは  FAX機器--FXS--ISDN--PSTN--外部のFAX機器 ファクスの送受信のときはよく途中切れたり文字をハッキリ見えない問題が起きています。コンフィ...