Unified Communications Infrastructure

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hello Everyone,For those of you attending our live June 4 "Enterprise Voice Security and  Policy Using Cisco ISRs and ASRs" Online Technical Briefing with Q&A, we thank you for your interest!  We hope you find this list of resources helpful as you co...

Hi all,We recently upgraded to version 9.1.1 of Unity Connection from 8.0.  Specifically, version 9.1.1.10000-32.I was asked a question regarding outside callers getting warning about full mailboxes for my users, and went to double check that the opt...

4rmorris by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,Could anyone please let me know how we can find the total number of concurrent calls which are taking place for a cluster. We use the CUCM 7.1.5 version. All calls both on-net & offnet should be considered while taking this.Thank You in Advanc...

Hi everybody,I hope somebody can help me out with some issues.1. In Call Manager V7.15 the active load id doesn't show up. The phone installs the perfect firmware version i put in the call manager but it doesn't display in the call manger phone tab. ...

Hello all, I have been given the task to upgrade our cisco meeting place sever version 8.0.1.3 on both the app server and web sever.We have a valid UCSS and I would like to go to version 8.5 Is this something I can order via PUT or can I download one...

dan hale by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We are running CUCM 8.6.2 in a virtualized environment.Is it possible to create a list of ip endpoints ( read iIP phones) and their status? Looking for a CSV file that can be reviewed and action taken on unknown and or unregistered devices. It's fine...

geyerjh1 by Level 4
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes