Unified Computing System Discussions

Engage with peers and experts on UCS and HyperFlex topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco UCS X-Series Energy Efficiency Offer

Forum Posts

All,I have an issue I have been fighting for about a week now.  We have our chassis connected to two 6120's.  The 6120's are trunked to a Cisco 4900M switch.I appear to have an arp issue that I can't resolve.  It could be a VLAN tagging issue also.I ...

tohoken by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,   We are encountering a very strange and frustrating issue at the moment with our ESXi 6.0 hosts that are hosted on B200M4 blades on UCS Mini environments. I am hoping someone has seen this issue before or can help.   Daily, with what seems l...

has anybody seen System Software event: Processor sensor, Configuration Error was asserted.   running ESXi6.5 and  its was hung on a dump screen this morning, The esxi console screen what i could understand was Machine check exception: fatal MCE on...

ucs

Hi everybody,please check the below parts and explain to me the usefulness and the positioning of the ucs part numbers.brkukuPart Number Description•1. R200-BUN-2 UCS C200 M2 Rack Svr, 1xE5640, 1x4GB, 1PS•2. R200-BUN-3 UCS C200 M2 Rack Svr, 1xE5620, ...