Unified Computing System Discussions

Engage with peers and experts on UCS and HyperFlex topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco UCS X-Series Energy Efficiency Offer

Forum Posts

Hello all, We have recently purchased a UCS S3260 Storage Server, and prior to getting the Server into production as our new VEEAM Backup Server, we wish to familiarise ourselves with the setup / configuration of the server and document some steps we...

CIMC Firmware Management.JPG

I have couple of UCS C240 M5 servers which will need to be managed via UCSM. Server has two (2) 400GB drives and six (6) 1.5TB drives, these servers will be used for VSAN deployment. Question is how can I make use of two (2) 400GB drives for OS deplo...

Rags by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I am trying to get the ucs powertool commands for LAN Uplinks Manager using ConvertTo-UcsCmdlet but somehow it is not running on my system. Is it possible for anyone to capture the powertool command for the below GUI action using ConvertTo-UcsCmd...

Hi, We have multiple port channels configured on FI-A and FI-B to the upstream switches. Now whenever we need to add a new VLAN to UCSM, we need to allow that VLAN into one of these port channel in UCSM for both Fabric A and B. Now I would like to ch...

I have a UCS c220 M3 where I am trying to install on the HV. The current version on the CIMC is 1.4.6. While on the CIMC, I hit the "Launch KVM Console", but the KVM does not launch, the only response I get (while using Google Chrome) is that I get a...

julili by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes