Unified Computing System Discussions

Engage with peers and experts on UCS and HyperFlex topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco UCS X-Series Energy Efficiency Offer

Forum Posts

Best Practice UCS with iSCSI Storage and Nexus (without iSCSI Boot from SAN) with Disjoint Layer 2? Hello how shoult I release an UCS iSCSI Storage Projekt over Nexus -Is the only answer Disjoint Layer 2? Pleass Help

Resolved! UCS basic concepts

I'm working on DC/Sec technologies. would you mind, please confirming me on this?  1. suppose we're using 1240 card on a B-series server and have created a service profile with 4*vNIC and 2*vHBA. As I know this mezzanine card lets us to create 256 v...

When upgrading from CIMC firmware version 2.x to 3.0.1 on C220M4, it throws an error saying "Secure Boot Violation: Invalid Signature Detected". Is there any signed image for this version?

sampathss by Cisco Employee
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,Were are running Cisco UCS.(5108 Chassis, IOM-2208XP, with M3/M4 blades connected to a FI 6296UP) We want to go from 2 links to 4 links per IOM. Once we add the 2 additional cables, we will re-ack 1 IOM at a time to make everything aware of the ex...

Greetings, I am having issue while configuring the UCS server driver package in SCCM. Even after entering credentials in Download Credentials the section of select a version is empty. I don't see anything. I am trying to install the drivers directly...

sami.khan by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes