Unified Computing System Discussions

Engage with peers and experts on UCS and HyperFlex topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco UCS X-Series Energy Efficiency Offer

Forum Posts

Q. is the BIOS system time set by means of the NTP based information of the fabric interconnect ? see screenshotI have a customer having problems; BIOS time is not in synch ?Q. can the BIOS time be set by means of CLI and / or Service Profile (BIOS P...

Walter Dey by VIP Alumni
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I put this in the blog section already,but I want to be sure you can see it in case you are not familiar with the Community directory/layout: Hello,I just want make everyone aware of this bug about the leap second:https://tools.cisco.com/bugsearch/bu...

Keny Perez by Level 8
  • 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear all. I'm Yoong Huh. I've question for CIMC access. In my customer site, there is a UCSC-M240 server. I need to access to CIMC , there is no ip configuration in CIMC server (maybe it can be default setting) I know that, i should confugration  ip ...

neobrutal by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am installing  ESXi 5.1 with Cisco ISO U3  on a C240 M4 on a Cisco UCS 2.2.3c. I am using the local drive with the FlexFlash with two SD cards Enabled Paired. While installing I was prompted with the following error;  "Can't have a partition outsid...