Unified Computing System Discussions

Engage with peers and experts on UCS and HyperFlex topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco UCS X-Series Energy Efficiency Offer

Forum Posts

Hi,We need help .We have UCS setup it has about 4 chassis and 19 blade.I need to get CPU ,memory utilization of each blade.How can we get it.Also I need to get network bandwidth of each blade  .Please help me.Thanks,Victor

hi am having issues getting my cisco UCS servers to san boot off of my EMC VMAX storage array the UCS chassis connects to a pair of Brocade 5100 FC switches which in turn connect to the VMAX the WWNs of the UCS server are visible on the brocades, but...

I've currently got an opportunity to upgrade a C220M3 UCS server from the standard Intel 1G LOM's to 10G and I'm looking at various ways to achieve this.  This is for a standalone UCS server running VMware.At the present time in this environment ther...

I am building a server to be used as Cisco TelePresence Management Server.  An app that runs on Win 2008 R2The server has 2 500gb hd and mezzanine controllerI can see that the CIMC works as I assigned an IP and I was to KVM to it.  After Windows inst...

vipersl65 by Level 4
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have an issue with 3 UCS C220 M3's with VIC 1225's installed seeing FC Storage from a NetApp 2240-2 connected to a pair of Nexus 5548up switches.  1.  On each of the Nexus 5548up switches I am using port 1/29 and 1/30 as native F...