Unified Computing System Discussions

Engage with peers and experts on UCS and HyperFlex topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco UCS X-Series Energy Efficiency Offer

Forum Posts

When starting the VMware-ESXi-7.0.0-16324942-Custom-Cisco-4.1.2a.iso configuration, no storage device available. The platform is Cisco UCSC-C220-M5SX Server, with BMC 4.1(2a) and BIOS C220M5.4.1.2a.0.0624200115 with HDD 1 TB 6G SATA 7.2K RPM SFF HDD ...

I'm configuring NTP in Cisco UCS Manager. I have all of the settings correct and our firewall person confirmed that the fabric interconnects and their VIPs are allowed through to our NTP server. The UCSM time has been ahead by 50 seconds for weeks th...

kevdpc by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am having an issue where my UCS server hangs on bootup at the "Configuring and testing Platform Hardware..."  I have followed the necessary steps to clear the CMOS using the jumper on the J1E6 header, but when I put it on pins 2 and 3, the server w...

Hi,I currently have UCS 5108 AC2 Chassis with 3 UCS B200 M4 Blade Server which has VMWARE ESXI installed on it.Is it possible to add a new UCS Blade Server like B420 or B460? It will not make problems? And of course install ESXI on it as well...Will ...

HI ,   I am using UCS C220M4L and trying to load ubuntu. I see after mapping to CVD/DVD connections resets and then ubnutu image not visible in CD/CVD and even the boot sequence does not show any dvd mapped drive. I tried changin the different java v...

S2.png S1.png S3.png s4.png
himadrel by Cisco Employee
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes