Voice over IP

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hi, guysHow are you?Just one question, im wondering if you have any Ciscos recommendation or Case Study when talks about the limit of numbers of dial-peers, i mean, what is the maximum limit of dial-peers that Cisco recommends?Also, is there any reco...

At the moment we use Cisco 2600 routers with 256k BT kilostream connections to our stations, to provide IT and Cisco VOIP. The kilostream connections cost about ?5k/station/year.We want to stream video for the IT, but the kilostream isn't up to it. W...

hiWe are using pgw in nailed mode and 5400s as gateways. When we define new channels and sometimes without no reason some of the cics going to state MATE_UNAVAILABLE and it is vert hard to correct the error. I try shut/no shut on controller, serial ...

QoS

i want to separate my voice traffic and data traffic. can this config will suit to my objectives?please help me.please reply on john_dejesus@telwise.usRouter#config tRouter(config)#ip access-list extended VOIPRouter(config-nacl)#permit udp any any eq...

Hello, I have AS5850 router with voice feature cards. Unfortunately, as soons as there are calls flowing through the router it displays error message about DSP timeouts and people calling cannot process the call with busy signal (seems DSP cannot rel...

thedquoc by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi to all i have in a office,Cisco Router 1760 with VIC2-2BRI-NT/TE interface connected to Telco through ISDN BRI service.ISDN Protocol is going up just normal.After the first call isdn layer 2 goes down and stucks in TEI_ASSIGNED state.Have you se...

A Chairde, I am having a problem with request mode on my AS5300 , it does not have request mode enabled, I think. Is this enabled by default, or is special configuration needed ??? Have tried using "MODEM PASSTHRU" , but believe this ...

crumdub12 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a loop back on a ds3 port and want my calls to hairpin across 2 ds1s. Calls would go out of say (T1 1 and comeback on T1 2)Is it supported on 5400? If yes, could you please point to relevant config either for ISDN or FGD.Thanks in advance!!

Hi everybody I should design a project that connects 12 1721 router to 3845 router with point to multipoint. but I should design voice obtion between these routers. it means that I want to have 4 voice channel between 1721 & 3845. but 1721 router doe...

by Not applicable
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have seen similar messages posted but no clear resolution. We are trying to authenticate two lines to the same ITSP in our lab. The registration process works fine and we can receive calls. The problem comes in when trying to place calls. Durin...

cstatton by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi folks, I got a problem,where with voice over vpn. So far my voip calls were running purely on shared IP internet. Today we had tried to make two side a vpn site-to-site tunnel and send traffic thru.vpn is working. (md5,des)The problem We faced is ...

kumarss77 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes