Voice over IP

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hi to all i have in a office,Cisco Router 1760 with VIC2-2BRI-NT/TE interface connected to Telco through ISDN BRI service.ISDN Protocol is going up just normal.After the first call isdn layer 2 goes down and stucks in TEI_ASSIGNED state.Have you se...

A Chairde, I am having a problem with request mode on my AS5300 , it does not have request mode enabled, I think. Is this enabled by default, or is special configuration needed ??? Have tried using "MODEM PASSTHRU" , but believe this ...

crumdub12 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a loop back on a ds3 port and want my calls to hairpin across 2 ds1s. Calls would go out of say (T1 1 and comeback on T1 2)Is it supported on 5400? If yes, could you please point to relevant config either for ISDN or FGD.Thanks in advance!!

Hi everybody I should design a project that connects 12 1721 router to 3845 router with point to multipoint. but I should design voice obtion between these routers. it means that I want to have 4 voice channel between 1721 & 3845. but 1721 router doe...

by Not applicable
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have seen similar messages posted but no clear resolution. We are trying to authenticate two lines to the same ITSP in our lab. The registration process works fine and we can receive calls. The problem comes in when trying to place calls. Durin...

cstatton by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi folks, I got a problem,where with voice over vpn. So far my voip calls were running purely on shared IP internet. Today we had tried to make two side a vpn site-to-site tunnel and send traffic thru.vpn is working. (md5,des)The problem We faced is ...

kumarss77 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

is there any way to clasify RTP on UDP port basis, coz rtp sessions use a huge range.my router doesn't support to clasify on application level.

ariazk by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am trying to find cptone parameters of a special PBX.I record signalling tones (dial,busy,disconnect) as a .wav fileCould anyone help me to analyse .wav files to find frequency, on-off times.

rsefer by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a 7960G phone that has a bad tftp server defined. After it boots, 'Protocol Application Invalid' is displayed. How do I go about resetting the configuration? Do I need that special RS232 cable? If so, what are the pin-outs, and can I simply us...

QOS

i have a 1760 router with ip voice image and was configured with the following configurationsclass-map match-any ftp match protocol ftp!!policy-map ftp class ftp bandwidth 60 class class-default fair-queuenterface Serial0/0 no ip address encap...

I am trying to setup VT Advantage 2.0.2 with VT Camera II, The fist pc I setup worked fine, but the second locks up when I try the video check. Oddly the camera seems to work with netmeeting but lock up the PC when VT Advantage attempts to use it. I ...

jeckert by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes