Voice over IP

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

How to enable VPN connectivity between the HO and 750+ branch offices ( single PC offices). Is't possible to have a solution without VPN concentrator .Can we do that with windows OS and a high bandwidth internet connection at HO , and a normal speed...

I need to make a call center at HQ Using a co-lines directly connected to the V3PN router to route calls to the other three VOIP branches?Also can any external call at the branches be routed to the call center at HQ?

Hi, I've already configured NAT overloading(PAT) in a 1841 router.Now i want to configure QoS to prioritize voice traffic. How can i classify the traffic ,b'coz the port numbers are translated by PAT configuration.Can i use NBAR to classify the dyna...

I have VPN working for users that connect to my internal network via the internet.I would also like then to be able to use their softphone to make calls to internal extension via Voip. They are able to login to the VOIP server that is internal and ma...

ttuisawau by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

dear experts,we have voip calls being terminated at a 3640 router fxs ports ,i wanted to know if there are any configurations available, to give the call recipient the ability of transfering the call to another fxs port on the same router,if there is...

Hi I am experiencing random calls dropping 4 seconds from answer. The originating gateway always drops the call back to the A-party.The SS7 REL cause is 41, the Q931 REL cause from the gateway to the PGW is 102 (recovery on timer expiry).The connecti...

hi, I have a 2500 Series Router in my office that will connect to US using T1 connection. My provider ask me to configure the line coding and framing on our side. but as far as im concerned my router is connected to csu/dsu with V.35 cable. so it wou...

Hi,I receive from TDM this string: 1111*2222.first part is dnis (1111), second part should be clid (2222).how can I setup this?note: that is just an example, dnis and clid can be any digits (number is fixed though).thank you.LE: i cannot use 'clid ne...

hi all.I have 4 lines to the PSTN connected to a FXO card, the problem is when somebody in the PSTN call and hung before they answer the IP phone, the IP phone continuous ringing and the FXO port is not released, to stop ringing and release the port,...

orangel by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,we are using MGCP/RTP in our voice network, from few days customers complaing about quality of the calls and calls are breaking, we did few test but couldnt figure out whats a problem.thanksasim

ariazk by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes