Voice over IP

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hi folks, I got a problem,where with voice over vpn. So far my voip calls were running purely on shared IP internet. Today we had tried to make two side a vpn site-to-site tunnel and send traffic thru.vpn is working. (md5,des)The problem We faced is ...

kumarss77 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

is there any way to clasify RTP on UDP port basis, coz rtp sessions use a huge range.my router doesn't support to clasify on application level.

ariazk by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am trying to find cptone parameters of a special PBX.I record signalling tones (dial,busy,disconnect) as a .wav fileCould anyone help me to analyse .wav files to find frequency, on-off times.

rsefer by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a 7960G phone that has a bad tftp server defined. After it boots, 'Protocol Application Invalid' is displayed. How do I go about resetting the configuration? Do I need that special RS232 cable? If so, what are the pin-outs, and can I simply us...

QOS

i have a 1760 router with ip voice image and was configured with the following configurationsclass-map match-any ftp match protocol ftp!!policy-map ftp class ftp bandwidth 60 class class-default fair-queuenterface Serial0/0 no ip address encap...

I am trying to setup VT Advantage 2.0.2 with VT Camera II, The fist pc I setup worked fine, but the second locks up when I try the video check. Oddly the camera seems to work with netmeeting but lock up the PC when VT Advantage attempts to use it. I ...

jeckert by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,We plain to make some inteconections, but the server provider can't offer only one PTS for all 10 POP's.I need to have 10 PTS in all POP's.So, one pgw2200 support how many PTS ??We use AS54000 in this interconnection.Thanks.

fred_m by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Please can anyone explain this error message and what caused it. I see whenever I made an inbound call:pr 15 11:31:09.565: %SIP-3-BADPAIR: Unexpected event 16 (SIPSPI_EV_CC_CALL_MEDIA_CHANGED) in state 11 (STATE_RECD_INVITE) substate 0 (SUBSTATE_NONE...

knmezi by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Setup:ICS7750 w/ MRP, DSPs, 1MFT-T1 connected to ---> Nortel Meridian that is connected to PSTNCurrent State:The T1 is up. 4-digit dialed extensions to/from PBX ok, however 10/11 digit calls to PBX (for PSTN access) do not - we're routed to the PBX ...

Hi,I need to customize my accounting records using syslog (gw-accounting syslog command). I can create an accounting template by selecting only those VSAs that i need, but i can't use my accounting template in the bills. According to documentation in...

glaucio by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,We have AS5300 with 2 PRIs and multiple DID numbers associated. Right now all calls are coming on random channels on each PRI and I want to treat them differently depending on the number dialed (DID). Is there any way to do this on AS5300?I guess,...

epesliak by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello alli am using TCL IVR 2.0 and IPIPgw. In the script i just try to ask the user to enter the destination number and then place calls to that number. but i am getting the following status for digit collection cd_010. i searched on cisco site and ...

vignesh_b by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes