Voice over IP

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Ok I feel dumb, I have a AS5400 of which I'm trying to set the clocking on and can't find the parameter to do so. We are getting slips according to the carrier and they want me to change it. I can't see it.We are running c5400-is-mz.123-11.T10.binany...

What I am trying to accomplish is to have have a AS5350 register to a SIP feature server in the same way that a IP phone would. Thus sending a user/pass and line to the server. The problem that I am having is that the sip-ua functionaltiy is register...

clerum by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

In trying to get per VC queueing going on my 6513 with a WANFlex WAN adapter I got the following message:switch#sh queueing interface atM 3/0/0 vc 1/51VC 1/51: Per VC queue is not enabled.Am I right in assuming that this per VC queueing is possible o...

I've got a 1751 with two FXS (those are the ones that a phone plugs into right?) that I need to configure to register with a SIP server and allow VoIP phone calls to be made.Can anyone help me out here? I have no idea how to do this and I have tried...

westmanm by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have a Media Gateway that is certificated to work with Cisco 2650XM using NM-HDV-1E1-30E or NM-HDV-2E1-60 cards to make trunk TDM and cisco work as ARU (Automatic response Unit) using TCL 2.0.Now, i have a cisco 2811 and seen VWIC-2MFT-E1 and VW...

fred_m by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Splitting a PRI T1

I have a PRI T1 coming to my AS5400. The controller T1 1/0 has the normal setup "pri-group timeslots 1-24"That creates a Voice port 1/0:0.What I need are the commends to split those 23 channels in two to be able to have two Voice ports defined.Any h...

vilaro123 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello!My 7206 is configured as follows (only essential lines given):interface Serial5/1:0 ip address x.x.x.x 255.255.255.252 encapsulation ppp ip route-cache flow max-reserved-bandwidth 95 service-policy output policy1policy-map policy1 class cm-VOIC...

tcherkon by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I implemented a QoS for VoIP purposes and I used ip sla measurements for jitter to observe the changes of jitter and packet loss.From comparison I have that a jitter is decreased but the packet loss is increased getting worse the MOS and the ICPIF...