Voice over IP

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hi all,for authentication reason our SIP provider requires the "from: user@host" field in the SIP INVITE message to have a domain.xy as the host section. So far the router (3660 with IOS 12.3(14)T) only uses its ip address as host part.Does any one k...

I implement calltracker on a AS5350, and configure logging commands to send the results of the calltracker to a syslog server.Calltracker call-record verboseBut nothing appears in the console or in a syslog server.Any idea...Thank you in advance.

ddurand by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I want to setup my AS5400 as a H.323 Gateway. A PBX will send by IP H.323 calls to the AS5400. Does any one have any experience doing a similar setup and probably sample a configurationThanks

I have HQ Router(R3662) and Branch site router (R2811)But there does not connect each otherSo, I had debug Branch site Routerbut I can't get any states without debug voip ccapi all---------- debug --------Branch#debug rtsp allAll RTSP client debuggin...

cactus95 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I want to configure routeur cisco 2801, to registre on sip server (sip v2 is signalisation used).the cisco 2801 is equiped of vic 4 fxo, to connect to pbx. I have the following parameters:-login (equal to phone number and account)-password-sip server...

Hello!We have an as5300 with 120 channels of DSP (C549) with IOS c5300-ik8s-mz.123-15.At about 80-90 calls (VoIP->PSTN, h.323, g729r8) the CPU load rises to 99-100% and calls are failing.We limited the number of calls for 70 and it goes well now, how...

I have to configure CRTP on a 7204 VXR router for 260 subinterfaces (offices). I would like to knonw if there are any limitations for the configuratión of de CRTP, that limits the number of connections than I can configure.The router has 128Mb of RAM...

Hi,I have a priority class (LLQ)that during congestion doesn't utilize all its bandwidth.The remaning bandwith can be riallocated to other CBWFQ classes? Or not?I know that with CBWFQ the unused bandwidth of a class can be reused by other classes.Tha...

cannone78 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a Polycom Conf. phone hooked to an FXS port in a CME system. When I dial from the Polycom the digits are doubled or tripled at the FXS. For example I dial a 1 and 11 or 111 is dialed by the FXS. I probably have a conf. error but not sure wh...

Hi there, I wondered if I could get some help please!Basically, i am testing IP-IP gateway for debit card services using TCL-IVR scripts. I have got many types of TCL-IVR scripts in AS5300 series and its working sucessfully for the last few months ov...