Voice over IP

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hi there, I wondered if I could get some help please!Basically, i am testing IP-IP gateway for debit card services using TCL-IVR scripts. I have got many types of TCL-IVR scripts in AS5300 series and its working sucessfully for the last few months ov...

Hello,I have 2801 with a PRI connection to PSTN and 3 4port FXS/DID cards. I have connected several modems on FXS ports ( I believe you can connect a modem to a FXS port) but when users dial in through ISDN to these modems the connection is quite ...

zlabovic by Level 1
  • 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

i'm looking for best pratice documenentabout changing ip address of clustering CCM, expecially what can be the maximundown time for CCM applications in order to do that ???i found on CCO step by step documentsto change ip address but no how long CCM ...

We are having an issue with a particular phone in a remote location that keeps resetting while the user is on a call. It's my understanding that once a call is established, Call Manager is no longer needed - correct? Where are the log files kept fo...

I have the following setup:SIP server-->3640-->PABXThe PABX has a Dialogic card D240SC-T1 and the 3640 has a NM-HDV-1T1-24E. I am using E&M wink start. Everything is working fine and I have calls going both ways but I can't get caller ID at the PABX...

vilaro123 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,Please could you show me how contacting Case TAC, because i tried to do it since a long time but without result i'll hope that you could help me thanks a lot

kzahida by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I'm using a 2811 gateway in front of a CVP platform, with an incoming PSTN T1. I have a TCL script on the gateway that is grabbing a Correlation ID in the UUI field of the PSTN incoming call and that appends this CorrID to the DNIS in order to pas...

serrut by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes