Voice over IP

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hi,We are having 2 MBPS lease line.Presently we are using it for Internet access.Now we are planning to use this line for VOIP connnectivity.I never worked on it.Kindly guide me for the same.What all necessary stuff we need?Waiting for valuable reply...

Want to link a couple of Meridian exchanges across a low bit rate WAN using PRI - QSIG. Want to be able to send signalling channel uncompressed and associated voice timeslots using G.729 codec.Do i tunnel timeslot 15 or send as transparent ? Can anyo...

tredgrove by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

H323v4 has protocol identifier set to 4. Is it possible to change protocol identifier to 2 for h232v4 gw ?NAT router in my version cannot accept h323v4 ras, just 1 or 2, that is why i am looking for possibility to force h323v4 gw to talk as h323v2 gw...

Hi all...I am planning a basic voip link and have a hardware question...I have searched and read the info from cisco on some similiar setup's..Here is what I am planning...A pri to voip to pri span and looks like this..NortelOpt81<--->PRI<-->3640<==3...

b.rivera by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I've a quick qns here. I have below dial-peerdial-peer voice 64169220 voip huntstop destination-pattern 065.....T session protocol sipv2 session target ipv4:192.168.65.1 tech-prefix 065Why the tech-prefix is not added when I called to 065xxxxx? By r...

kyaw_thu by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

When I recieve an H.323 call from an other Gateway ( not a Cisco GW ) my debitcard.tcl script fails. here is my syslog:1919151: 2w1d: //1855//TCL2:/tcl_legCmd: leg setupack leg_incoming1919152: 2w1d: //1855//TCL2:/tcl_setupAckCmd: setupack leg_incomi...

Resolved! FXO & FXS Card

Hello Guys ,I have installed VIC-2FXS and VIC-2FXO Card on my Cisco 2651, but my router is not detecting the Voice cards. I have seen the output of Show Version and Show Diag. If i am installing any other WIC-2T it is detecting.Can you Please let ...

Hi guys,How to use port 1718 and 1719 in gateway and gatekeeper?When I configure gateway and gatekeepter, I got the both default port 1719. Is it right? Should I change them? They are UDP or TCP port? What are their functions?GW-A1#!interface Etherne...

yytellmey by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Top Solution Authors